COUPON and VOUCHER ISSUE CONDITIONS
We may from time to time make available electronic discount vouchers and coupons via our computer systems for redemption against products offered for sale on our website (“Vouchers”).
Each such Voucher offer is made subject to these general terms as well as the specific terms and rules applicable to the particular Voucher (“Voucher Terms”). The Voucher Terms will be referred to or set out on the relevant Voucher offer or otherwise be made available online.
We may, at our sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, change the description and/or terms applicable to any Voucher offer or discontinue the availability of any such offer.
Should there be a conflict between the terms contained in this document and the Voucher Terms, the Voucher Terms will prevail. The onus is on the user to familiarise themselves with the relevant Voucher Terms before participating in a Voucher offer or attempting to redeem a Voucher.
Unless expressly stated otherwise –
- Only persons over the age of 18 and able to conclude binding contracts may subscribe and participate in our Voucher offers. We may ask you to provide adequate proof in respect of this requirement;
- No more than one Voucher per person and household will be available under any Voucher offer;
- Each Voucher may be redeemed only once;
- A Voucher is not transferable. It may therefore only be redeemed by the person to whom it was issued unless we give our written consent for the Voucher to be transferred to another person;
- Only one Voucher will be redeemed per purchase from us;
- A Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotion, voucher or coupon unless this is specifically permitted in the relevant Voucher Terms;
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against prior purchases;
- Your participation in a Voucher offer may be subject to additional criteria (e.g. a minimum age) with which you will need to comply. Examples:
• If the Voucher applies only to certain specified products, you may not redeem it against any other products;
• If the Voucher may be redeemed during a certain period, you may not redeem it during any other period;
• Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers of any kind. No change will be paid out if the value of the products for which the Voucher is used is less than the value of the Voucher;
Subscription and Issuing of Vouchers
Before you can become eligible to participate in our Voucher offers, you will be required to complete the prescribed subscription process, subject to the following:
- By subscribing you agree that we may communicate with you concerning Voucher offers and promotions that may be of interest you;
- You may notify us at any time if you want us to stop sending you such communications. This may be done by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may from time to time make available certain Vouchers for certain products as described in the relevant Voucher Terms. You may submit requests to take up such Vouchers by completing our automated Voucher issuing process in the prescribed manner. The process will provide you with an opportunity to review the request, to correct mistakes and to cancel each request before finally submitting it. Please make sure that the all details are correct before submitting the request. We may restrict the number of Vouchers to be issued to you and/or your household to discourage unfair practices.
• An offer is limited to a certain geographical area and you do not live in that area to which the offer applies;
• The Voucher stock under the offer is exhausted; or
• The number of Vouchers issued to you exceeds any applicable limit.
Each Voucher that you acquire from us creates a right to obtain a defined discount on specific products available for sale. The Voucher may, however, only be redeemed –
- By the person to whom it has been issued, and
- Where all the applicable Voucher Terms (including any restrictions which may be stated) have been fulfilled.
- We will not re-issue damaged, lost or stolen Vouchers. Your Voucher will typically contain unique identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes which will make sure that each Voucher is redeemed only once. No Voucher may be redeemed without such information being made available.
- We may ask that you provide us with suitable evidence of your right to use the Voucher before you may redeem it. We are not obliged to redeem Voucher under the following circumstances –
• Where the Voucher was issued to you by mistake;
• Where the Voucher is manifestly incorrect;
• Where redeeming the Voucher would be illegal;
• Where redeeming the Voucher would be practically impossible where, for example, our computer systems are not functioning properly or the product to which the Voucher applies is unavailable for any reason.
- If the product to which the Voucher applies is unavailable when you try to redeem the Voucher, we will advise you and attempt to source the product at the same promotional price.